Join our signature three-hour food tour of the Little Italy and Chinatown neighborhoods in NYC. Enjoy eight tastings during this fun tour for locals and visitors alike!
Health & Safety Policy
COVID-19 Tour Safety Precautions
In the interest of the continued safety of our tour guests, guides and restaurant partners, here are the added precautions we are taking on all of our tours:
1) Face masks are suggested for both guests and guides while indoors and not eating.
2) Tours are currently running with a limit of 12-13 attendees.
3) All tastings are individual portions /servings, and will either be served on an individual plate, in a bag, or utensils provided for guests to help serve the tasting.
4) Our team is fully vaccinated. Your guide(s) will sanitize their hands every 30 minutes at a minimum, and guests will be reminded to do the same throughout the experience as well as there will be hand washing opportunities.
5) Tour guests will also be reminded to bring their own sanitizer, face masks and water in communications sent prior to the event date.
6) If guests are feeling ill and/or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19, we kindly ask that you not attend for the safety of other guests and tour guides. In event that a guest is unable to attend due to COVID-related symptoms, we will be happy to issue a gift card for use at a later date.
7) We ask that all guests read and abide by the NYC COVID-19 Travel Advisory that went into effect June 25, 2020. https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
8) If you have any further questions or concerns please email us at [email protected]
Travel without a passport on this great walking food tour! Discover Nolita (north of Little Italy), taste foods from five different cultures, and learn about the area’s storied past!