COVID-19 Tour Safety Precautions
In the interest of the continued safety of our tour guests, guides and restaurant partners, here are the added precautions we are taking on all of our tours:
1) Tours are currently only running as private tours, with a limit of 8 attendees.
2) Face masks are a mandatory requirement for participation for both guests and guides.
3) Tours will be solely conducted outdoors we will aim to look for bench seating when possible.
4) All tastings are individual portions /servings, and will either be served on an individual plate, in a bag, or utensils provided for guests to help serve the tasting.
5) Our team will be sanitizing our hands every 30 minutes at a minimum, and guests will be reminded to do the same throughout the experience as well as there will be hand washing opportunities.
6) Tour guests will also be reminded to bring their own sanitizer, face masks and water in communications sent prior to the event date.
7) If guests are feeling ill and/or have been potentially exposed to COVID-19, we kindly ask that you not attend for the safety of other guests and tour guides. In event that a guest is unable to attend due to COVID-related symptoms, we will be happy to issue a gift card for use at a later date.
8) We ask that all guests read and abide by the NYC COVID-19 Travel Advisory that went into effect June 25, 2020. https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/covid-19-travel-advisory
9) If you have any further questions or concerns please email us at [email protected]