Join our signature three-hour food tour of the Little Italy and Chinatown neighborhoods in NYC. Enjoy eight tastings during this fun tour for locals and visitors alike!
Tasty Global Bites – A Culinary Journey through Nolita (North of Little Italy)
A NYC Walking Food Tour of Different Cultures
- Person All Ages
Discover NYC’s foodie neighborhood
Discover the Nolita (north of Little Italy) neighborhood, taste foods from 5 different cultures & learn about the area’s storied past. This tour has 3 seated tastings and 3 on-the-go tastings to ensure that you explore the neighborhood in 3 hours.
- Delicious and unique food tastings from six different eateries that feature cuisine from around the globe.
- Tastings are split between seated (1-3 stops) and on-the-go (3 stops) to ensure that you explore all of the Nolita neighborhood in 3 hours.
- All food tastings are included and combined are considered a hearty meal.
- For guests 21 and up, option to enjoy a glass of wine at a seated tasting with no additional cost.
- Explore an exciting NYC neighborhood with a fascinating history, blended cultures and an up and coming culinary scene.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our signature tour of Chinatown and Little Italy.
Taste foods from five different cultures.
Learn about the area’s storied and secret past. All ages are welcome!
Join us for a culinary journey as we travel through a delicious NYC neighborhood, Nolita (north of Little Italy). On this tour, you will enjoy six hearty and dynamic tastings that represent five cultures– not to mention an opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine. Our knowledgeable tour guides will entertain you with exciting stories and secrets of the area’s past and its ever-changing food scene. In addition, this tour reveals the “real life” Law and Order of this neighborhood, including a view of the famous former NYC police headquarters.
This tour is unique from our signature tour in that we explore multiple cuisines from around the world. On the Tasty Global Bites tour tastings will include foods from Spain, the Mediterranean, Italy, Japan, and China. Some of the cuisine you will enjoy has been a part of the neighborhoods for several years– while many of the restaurants have recently become a part of the ever-evolving NYC dining scene. Start the tour by sinking your teeth into a Spanish churro breakfast sandwich, followed by a unique twist on NYC pizza, from there indulge in a delicious falafel, and a dish of scrumptious pasta with an option to pair the perfect glass of wine. During the last leg of the tour, we’ll taste an amazing Japanese rice ball (onigiri), and finally, a decadent scoop of gelato.
Enjoy a Hearty Stroll in Nolita, a delicious NYC neighborhood
These Delicious Tastings are included!
- Spanish Churro Sandwich
- Unique twist on NYC pizza
- Delicious Falafel
- Scrumptious Pasta (Option to Pair with Wine or Beer)
- Onigiri (Japanese rice ball)
- AMAZING Gelato
Food Tour Highlights:
- Off-the-beaten-path tour for locals and visitors alike
- Historical content valued as a surprising bonus along with the food tastings
- Wine tasting included
- Limited group size: 12 people
- Delicious food and authentic tastings of some of the best the neighborhood has to offer
- Friendly and fun tour guides
- An unforgettable NYC experience
Food Tour Additional Information:
- Tastings combined are a hearty meal.
- Great for socializing. Small group size. Max of 12.
- Vegetarian substitutions are available. Please notify us of any allergies.
- Wine pairing included with pasta tasting.
- Rain or shine.
- Restrooms are available.
On our Tasty Global Bites Food Tour, we taste freshly made Spanish churros, French cheeses, Israeli falafel, scrumptious fresh pasta (option to pair with wine), Vietnamese spring rolls, and a popular Chinatown dessert.
Food tasting locations can change without notice.
While we welcome children on our tours, our tours are mainly for a mature audience in that we taste a variety of cuisine and dive deeply into history and culture. Sometimes we find that children of a young age may become easily disengaged. Although we are a family-friendly tour company, please take care in knowing if your child will enjoy the experience prior to booking. We find that children 13 years old and older enjoy our Tasty Global Bites Food Tour.
We walk no more than ½ a mile at a moderate pace. During the three hours, there are many standing breaks, so we aren’t always walking. There are a few opportunities to sit throughout the tour.
Although we would like to try to cater to your wheelchair and stroller needs, it takes time for us to coordinate due to the geographic limitations of the area. With notice, sometimes we can accommodate your needs.
Yes, on our Tasty Global Bites Food Tour there are two restrooms available during the tour.
Ahoy New York Tours & Tasting does its best to accommodate any dietary restrictions and allergies. Please alert us upon booking your tour/dining experience.