Travel without a passport on this great walking food tour! Discover three NYC neighborhoods, taste foods from five different cultures, and learn about Mulberry Street’s storied past!
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest Walking Food Tour
A Walking Tour
- Person All Ages
Enjoy the Best Food in Little Italy & Chinatown!
Enjoy our signature 3 hour food tour of 2 historic NYC neighborhoods!
Experience Chinatown and Little Italy through flavor, culture, and history. As your intimate group is led through the maze of the streets that make up Chinatown and Little Italy, your licensed guide will make sure to entertain you with fascinating historical stories and fill your stomach with delicious tastings. You will be sure to discover secrets of the city, historic parks, and exquisite NYC architecture. After the tour, your guide will provide plenty of tips on additional places to see and eat. This added service makes it easy to continue your Ahoy New York Food Tours adventure long after it concludes.
Enjoy 8 tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Eight different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All food tastings are included, enough for lunch.
- For guests 21 and up an option to add a glass of wine or beer at the seated tasting is included!
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops, off-the-beaten-path NYC locations, and establishments that have been in business for over 100 years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our Taste Mulberry Street tour.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Certificate of excellence on Trip Advisor for 13 years
- Photography Encouraged
- Multiple tours weekly, starting at 10:30 AM. Different tour times may be added
- Rain or shine
- All food tastings enough for lunch included in ticket price
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten-free, no shellfish, etc.)
Our Delicious Tastings (family run businesses, some 100 years & older)
- A popular Chinese pastry paired with jasmine green tea
- A Chinese sponge cake with a twist
- Authentic Chinese dumplings
- Seated and hearty tasting of Italian cuisine with choice of wine or beer
- Fresh homemade mozzarella paired with prosciutto
- Delicious imported Italian cheeses and olives
- Fresh pasta with an outstanding marinara sauce
- A well-known Sicilian pastry, cannoli
On our Little Italy & Chinatown Food Tour, our tastings include a classic Chinese pastry paired with jasmine green tea, a Chinese sponge cake with a twist, authentic Chinese dumplings, a seated hearty Italian tasting paired with wine or beer, fresh mozzarella paired with prosciutto, imported Italian cheeses and olives, fresh pasta with outstanding marinara sauce, and a well-known Sicilian pastry, a cannolo.
Food tasting locations can change without notice.
While we welcome children on our tours, our tours are mainly for a mature audience in that we taste a variety of cuisine and dive deeply into history and culture. Sometimes we find that children of a young age may become easily disengaged. Although we are a family-friendly tour company, please take care in knowing if your child will enjoy the experience prior to booking. We find that children 8 years old and older enjoy our Little Italy & Chinatown Food Tour.
We walk no more than ½ a mile at a moderate pace. During the three hours, there are many standing breaks, so we aren’t always walking. There are a few opportunities to sit throughout the tour.
Although we would like to try to cater to your wheelchair and stroller needs, it takes time for us to coordinate due to the geographic limitations of the area. With notice, sometimes we can accommodate your needs.
Yes, on our Little Italy & Chinatown Food Tour, there is a restroom at our first tasting location and at our sit-down tasting (about half way through the tour).
Ahoy New York Tours & Tasting does its best to accommodate any dietary restrictions and allergies. Please alert us upon booking your tour/dining experience.