Travel without a passport on this great walking food tour! Discover three NYC neighborhoods, taste foods from five different cultures, and learn about Mulberry Street’s storied past!
- Private Group
- 1-4 People
- 5-6 People
- 7-8 People
Enjoy the Best Food in Little Italy & Chinatown!
Enjoy our signature 3 hour food tour of 2 ethnic NYC neighborhoods!
Experience Chinatown and Little Italy through flavor, culture, and history. As your intimate group is led through the maze of the streets that make up Chinatown and Little Italy, your licensed guide will make sure to entertain you with fascinating historical stories and fill your stomach with delicious tastings. You will be sure to discover secrets of the city, historic parks, and exquisite NYC architecture. After the tour, your guide will provide plenty of tips on additional places to see and eat. This added service makes it easy to continue your Ahoy New York Food Tours adventure long after it concludes.
Enjoy 7 tastings during this fun tour for both locals & visitors alike:
- Seven different food tasting locations that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food.
- All food tastings are included, enough for lunch.
- Each guest is provided a handout that includes a map, neighborhood recommendations & discounts.
- Visit family-owned shops, off-the-beaten-path NYC locations, and establishments that have been in business for over 100 years.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our Taste Mulberry Street tour.
Food Tour Highlights:
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Certificate of excellence on Trip Advisor for 8 years
- Photography Encouraged
- Multiple tours weekly, starting at 10:30 AM. Different tour times may be added
- Rain or shine
- All food tastings enough for lunch included in ticket price
- With advanced notice, we can fulfill most requests (vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc.)
Our Delicious Tastings (family run businesses, some 100 years & older)
- A classic Chinese pastry
- An authentic Chinese dumpling
- Seated and hearty tasting of Italian or Chinese cuisine
- Fresh homemade mozzarella paired with prosciutto
- Delicious imported Italian cheeses and olives
- A tasty Italian surprise
- A well-known Sicilian pastry, cannoli