Join our signature three-hour food tour of the Little Italy and Chinatown neighborhoods in NYC. Enjoy seven tastings during this fun tour for locals and visitors alike!
- Person All Ages
Get your passports ready!
Discover 3 NYC neighborhoods, taste foods from 5 different cultures & learn about Mulberry St’s storied past.
- Delicious and unique food tastings from six different eateries that feature cuisine from around the globe.
- All food tastings are included and combined are considered a hearty meal.
- For guests 21 and up, option to enjoy a glass of wine at a seated tasting with no additional cost.
- Explore an exciting NYC Street with a fascinating history, blended cultures and an up and coming culinary scene.
- Tours conducted in small intimate groups led by a friendly licensed guide to ensure a personable experience.
- This tour is significantly different from our signature tour of Chinatown and Little Italy.
Discover three NYC foodie neighborhoods as you taste foods from five different cultures and learn about Mulberry Street’s storied and secret past. All ages are welcome!
Join us for a Taste Mulberry Street tour, a traveling feast through 3 NYC neighborhoods, Nolita, Little Italy and Chinatown. On this tour you will enjoy six hearty and dynamic tastings that represent five cultures– not to mention an opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine. Our knowledgeable tour guides will entertain you with exciting stories and secrets of Mulberry Street’s past and it’s ever changing food scene. Do you like learning about crime and police stories? This tour reveals the “real life” Law and Order of these neighborhoods, including former crime stories and insights into Mulberry Street’s fascinating past.
This tour is unique from our signature tour in that we explore multiple cuisines from around the world. On the Taste Mulberry Street tour tastings will include foods from Spain, Italy, France, Vietnam and China. Some of the cuisine you will enjoy has been a part of Mulberry Street for several years– while many of the restaurants have recently become a part of the ever evolving Mulberry Street and its various neighborhoods. Start the tour by sinking your teeth into a traditional Spanish churro, followed by imported and delicious French cheeses. From there you will indulge in a slice of NYC style pizza with a twist, a dish of scrumptious pasta with an option to pair with the perfect glass of wine. During the last leg of the tour we’ll taste crunchy and savory Vietnamese spring rolls and finally a yummy dessert from a popular Chinatown dessert spot.
Enjoy a Hearty Stroll along Mulberry Street with These Delicious Tastings
- Spanish Churros
- Imported French Cheeses
- Popular Vodka Sauce Pizza
- Scrumptious Fresh Pasta (Option to Pair with Wine or Beer)
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls
- Popular Chinatown Dessert
Food Tour Highlights:
- Off-the-beaten-path tour for locals and visitors alike
- Historical content valued as a surprising bonus along with the food tastings
- Opportunity to pair wine
- Limited group size: 12 people
- Delicious food and authentic tastings of some of the best these neighborhoods have to offer
- Friendly and fun tour guides
- An unforgettable NYC experience
Food Tour Options:
- Tastings combined are a hearty meal.
- Great for socializing. Small group size. Max of 12.
- Vegetarian substitutions are available. Please notify us of any allergies.
- Wine pairing option with pasta tasting.
- Rain or shine.
- Restrooms are available throughout the tour.