Top Ten NYC Brunch and Breakfeast spots from Ahoy New York Food Tours!
Greetings, many of you on our recent food tours have been asking for some yummy brunch and breakfast spots in NYC. We’ve put together a list of our favorites that you surely will enjoy!
1. Sarabeth’s (UWS, UES, and Central Park South) Brunch/ Afternoon Tea
2. Il Bastardo (Chelsea) Brunch
3. The City Bakery (Flatiron) Breakfast
4. Shopsins (Essex Street Market, Lower East Side) Breakfast
5. Barney Greengrass (UWS) Breakfast/Brunch
6. The National Bar & Dining Rooms in the Benjamin Hotel (Midtown East) Brunch
7. Cookshop Restaurant and Bar (Chelsea) Brunch
8. North Square Restaurant in the Washington Square Hotel (Greenwich Village) Brunch
9. Penelope Cafe (Murray Hill) Brunch
10. Good Restaurant (Greenwich Village) Brunch
Let us know what you think once you’ve tried one, or two, or three of these tasty foodie havens. Here is a picture of the Ebelskivers (scandianvian pancake meets doughnut) at Shopsins…they were a perfect sweet treat to end any breakfast!