12 days of Ahoy New York’s Taster’s Tips!
This past December many of you participated in the 12 days of Ahoy New York’s Taster’s Tips (thank you!). We polled you to share with us your favorite places to get tasty treats such as dumplings, pizza, burgers, falafel and more. Below are the results from this poll INCLUDING our favorite in bold. Please share these results with your friends and family and keep them handy for your next NYC visit!
1. Pizza John’s Pizzeria Times Square, John’s Pizzeria Bleecker St, Pomodoro Pizzeria (Lower East Side location), Veloce Pizzeria, Original Rays 6th and 11th, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, L’Asso Pizza, Motorino Pizza.
2. Bagels Hot&Crusty, H&H Bagels, Russ&Daughters, Ess-A-Bagel, Murray’s Bagels.
3. Delis Carnegie Deli, Stage Deli, Katz Delicatessen, Second Avenue Deli.
4.Hot Dogs Katz’s Delicatessen, Grey’s Papaya, Crif Dogs.
5. Hot Chocolate The City Bakery, Jacques Torres Chocolate, Max Brenner, Maribelle Sweets, La Masion du Chocolat, Serendipity 3.
6. Coffee Café Grumpy, M. Rohrs’ House of Fine Teas and Coffees, Mud Coffee, Caffee Dante Inc., Ferrara Bakery & Café.
7. Cupcakes Magnolia Bakery, Billy’s Bakery, Crumbs Bake Shop, Sugar Sweet Sunshine, Buttercup Bake Shop.
8. Falafel Azuri Café, King of Falafel and Shawarma (Astoria), Mamouns Falafel Restaurant, Hummus Place.
9. Dumplings Rickshaw Dumpling Bar, Vanessa’s Dumpling House, Tasty Dumpling, Fried Dumpling (Chinatown).
10. Sushi Sushi Samba, Sushi Yasuda, Nobu, Blue Ribbon Sushi.
11. Burger Burger Joint, P.J. Clarke’s, Shake Shack, Goodburger, The Corner Bistro, Paul’s Da Burger Joint.
12. BBQ Hill Country Barbecue, Blue Smoke, DinoSaur BBQ, Brother Jimmys.