Ahoy New York Tours and Tasting will virtually host you during this pasta cooking class. Food, fun and much more! Perfect for all levels!
Cook an Italian Lunch!
We are very excited to bring you a virtual cooking class that meets the 3rd Saturday of every month and visits a new Italian region!
This month let’s celebrate the Sicilian culture with a tasty dish and dessert. Both of these recipes will need ricotta! We encourage you to make your own ricotta prior to the class. We will send you our “how-to” video on how to make your own ricotta.
During this class we will use the ricotta to make Eggplant Rollatini and Cannoli! We will ship you the cannoli shells and give you a list of the ingredients needed—all found at your local grocery store.
Our hosts will start each class with ice-breakers, lead a kitchen scavenger hunt, play a fun trivia game and then we’ll dive right into making the eggplant rollatini and cannoli. We also will make sure to sprinkle in some interesting history and facts about the dishes and their region of origin.
This dish will take approximately 30-40 minutes to make. Once your meal is ready, it will be time for you to enjoy your dish and dessert. As you are nibbling and chit chatting, our host will make sure to stay and answer any questions that you may have.
Lastly, the winning person from the various games has a chance to win a food tour ticket!
Sales are final and non-refundable. Price includes shipping but does not include taxes.
- We will send each participant in advance the cannoli shells and list of ingredients and equipment needed. Ingredients can easily be found at your neighborhood grocery store.
- How-to video on making fresh ricotta.
- Upon the day of the class you will receive a Zoom link and the fun will start.
- We hope that you will feel as though you are enjoying a true Italian meal experience at our virtual cucina. Prizes will be given out to the winner (a tour ticket).
- Price includes the 1.5 hour class, how-to ricotta video, cannoli shells with shipping and recipes.
One week is needed prior to event to ensure timely shipment.
Shipping is only available in the continental United States.