Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest, Ahoy New York Food Tours
Our signature New York City food tour visits seven different tasting locations and fuses the elements of history, culture, and food. All food tastings, enough for lunch, are included within the ticket price. The delicious food tastings for the Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest include:
- Fresh homemade mozzarella paired with prosciutto
- Delicious imported Italian cheeses
- An authentic Sicilian pastry, cannoli
- A taste of “Grandma’s Pie”
- Sit-down Thai dining experience
- An authentic Chinese dumpling
- The “original egg roll”
On the Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest tour, you will visit family-owned shops, off-the-beaten-path NYC locations, and establishments that have been in business for over 100 years. Enjoy!
Chinatown and Little Italy Food Fest Information
- Tours start at 10:30 a.m.
- Tours run approximately 3 hours
- Tour cost $49 per adult ticket
- All food tastings are included, enough for lunch
- Tour can accommodate all age groups and fitness levels
- Tour capacity: 12 people
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Tour held rain or shine
Tour meeting location:
Canal Street, a convenient location close to both neighborhoods.
(Exact meeting location information provided with ticket purchase)